Renting a unit in a nutshell
We have made the process of renting a unit as simple and as straightforward as possible:
- You tell us you’re interested and/or ask your questions via the contact form or email (preferred ways) or by calling us.
- If we have availability it will be step 3 but if not we will need you to use out contact form anyway to leave your email address & tel number(s) to add you to our waiting list, listed in date order.
- You could make an appointment for a completely no obligation (contactless) look at this point if you wish.
- Assuming you’re on-board we will need a copy of a utility bill and a driving license / passport and payment via bank transfer.
- We hand over the keys and off you go! It all could be done in as little as 1 hour, then you’re free to come and go as you please without notice, 7am-7pm, 7days a week!
** It’s a minimum one month contract only and then weekly notice after that (still payable by monthly installments). **