Renting a unit in a nutshell
We have made the process of renting a unit as simple and as straightforward as possible:
- You tell us you’re interested and/or ask your questions via the contact form or email (preferred ways) or by calling us.
- If we have availability it will be step 3 or 4, but if no availability we will need you to use our contact form anyway to leave your email address & tel number(s) to add you to our waiting list, listed in date order. When we contact you with a vacancy a maximum 24hr period is given before we contact the next on the list.
- You could make an appointment for a completely no obligation (contactless) look at this point if you wish.
- Assuming you’re on-board we will need a copy of a utility bill and a driving license / passport.
- We now send you the rental agreement, automated gate instructions, the terms and conditions and payment needs to be made at this stage. We will need a signed copy of the terms and conditions either on or before key handover (whichever is more convenient for you).
- We then hand over the keys and off you go! It all could be done in as little as 1 hour on a single visit providing you have the right ID / household bill copy with you. You are then free to come and go as you please without notice, 7am-7pm, 7days a week!
** It’s a one month contract only and then weekly notice after that (still payable by monthly installments) with any balance remaining duly returned. **